Whether you're an employer or an employee, reaching out to potential matches on our platform is easy. There are three options for initiating conversations:
Messaging from the Search Directory
- Navigate to the Search page after logging into your account.
- Browse and find a potential match, then click 'Message.'
- Type your message in the provided space and click 'Send.' All conversations will be organized in your inbox.
Messaging from a User’s Profile Listing
- Log in and go to the job search page.
- Click on the profile of a user you're interested in.
- Hit 'Message' to start writing to them. All conversations will be organized in your inbox.
Messaging from Your 'For You' Page
Our "For You" page is a new feature designed to highlight potential matches tailored to your preferences and needs.
- If you find someone interesting on your "For You" page, simply click the 'Message' button associated with their profile.
- This will open a window where you can type and send your message, just like you would from their profile or the search directory.
- Hit 'Send a message'. All conversations will be organized in your inbox.
Pro Tip: Personalize your messages to make a lasting impression. Show that you have read and understand the matches profile listing.
Prefer calling a match instead? Learn more about TeleSafe.