Help & Support
Search our knowledge base for answers to common questions
Get in Touch
Our team is here to answer your questions as soon as possible.Phone: +1 855-874-8837
- What types of care can be found using the CareGuide websites?
- Why can't I see people's email addresses and/or phone numbers?
- How do I report a user on your website?
- My messages are scrambled and I can’t read them. Why is that happening?
- I didn’t get a verification email. What should I do?
- I can’t find my city/town but I don’t want to post a listing in the wrong area. What should I do?
- I can't find my profile/job listing, where did it go?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my login information?
- How do I change my password?
- Does my subscription automatically renew?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?
- What is the difference between a featured and premium account?
- If I purchase a membership and cancel it before it expires, will I get some of my money back?
- I’m having trouble finding the right person. What can I do?
- How do i reactivate my account?
- Does CareGuide hold any responsibility over the individuals listed on their websites?
- Do you offer a trial membership?
- Do I need to sign a contract with my care provider?
- Why can’t I see the email addresses of other members? Can’t I send them an email from my own email account?
- When I search for my city/postal code, nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?
- Ok, I am a registered jobseeker. Now what?
- I’m a previous member and I want to register again. Do I have to set up another account?
- I have registered, why can’t I login?
- I am having trouble uploading my photo to my profile. What can I do?
- How much would it cost if we share a nanny with another family?
- How much would it cost if I have more than one nanny?
- Can I easily keep my account active if I hire a replacement nanny?
- If my nanny's employment ends, can I cancel my service?
- How much can I claim on my taxes?
- How do you know how much the nanny worked and should be paid for?