If you are unable to log into your account or have forgotten your password:
- Click Login.
- On the next page, beneath the login button, click the link labeled Forgot your Password?
- Next, enter the email address associated with your account.
- Click Reset password. An email will be sent to your account email address and will include a link to enter a new password.
- From the email you receive, click Reset password.
- You will be redirected to the website to enter a new password. Type your new password.
- Confirm your new password by typing it a second time.
- Click Update password.
- Your password is now updated and will be redirected to your account homepage.
NOTE: If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your Junk or Spam folder. Sometimes emails may be filtered in there accidentally.
A Note on Password Security:
- When creating a new password, use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols for enhanced security.
- Avoid using easily guessable information like birthdays or common words.