If you see a charge on your credit card but are unsure why, it is likely due to a previously purchased subscription with our site.
If you have not personally registered for our services, please check in with any friends, family, or colleagues who may have had access to your card before contacting customer support.
As a reminder:
- All subscriptions automatically renew regardless of what billing plan you are on.
- Subscriptions are billed upfront on either the one-month, three-month, or year anniversary of your initial payment.
- We do not offer single-term subscriptions.
- Refunds will not be provided for any subscription purchases.
If you are still uncertain about the charge, you can submit a request to our Care support team. If you do, though, be sure to provide the following information so your payment details can be easily accessed:
- the name of the company connected to the charge as it appears on your credit card statement
- the last 4 digits of the credit card connected to the charge
- the date of the charge in question
- the dollar amount of the charge in question
- your name
- any additional email addresses you may have used to sign up with us
For a full list of our sites and their associated charge names, please see below:
Site Transaction Name