Your profile photo is the first thing homeowners see. Upload a photo that makes a good first impression.
- Use a photo of your face - don't use filters or cover your face!
- Choose a simple background - clean up around you, you need to be the focal point of the photo.
- Center yourself and smile - show us that SMILE!
- Include contact info - this is seen as scammer behaviour and may result in your removal from the site.
- Use a blurry or dark photo - make sure you are in a well-lit area when taking a photo. Natural light is best.
- Use a group or stock photo - our research tells us that people on site want to see exactly who they are speaking to, in order to establish trust.