Adjusting your subscription plan, whether you're upgrading for a longer time commitment or downgrading for a shorter one, is easy to do. Here’s how you can modify your subscription:
First, log into your account and navigate to your 'Settings'. You'll find your 'Settings' by clicking on the drop-down menu (☰) at the top of your screen (on desktop), or the bottom of your screen (on mobile).
Within 'Settings', click on 'Subscriptions & Payments'.
Change your plan:
- Select 'Change plan' on the right side of the screen.
- Your current plan will be displayed at the top, and available options will be listed below.
Select a new plan:
- Look over the features of each plan and choose one that fits your needs by clicking on it.
- Click 'Next' to proceed.
Confirm your payment details:
- On the following page, review your payment information.
- Click 'Submit' to complete the change.
- A confirmation will be shown on the screen, and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
Important information about your subscription:
Pro-rated charges for upgrades: If you're upgrading, the difference in the subscription cost will be pro-rated and charged to your card.
Credits for downgrades: If you're downgrading, the difference will be credited towards your next billing cycle, reducing your renewal cost.