If you are currently subscribed but want to upgrade or downgrade your subscription to a different plan, you can do so at any time through your Settings page.
To change your plan type:
- Login and open the drop-down menu from the top of your screen (☰) and select Settings.
- Click on "Subscriptions & Payments."
- Next, click on "Change plan", on the right of your screen.
- On the next page you will see your current plan displayed at the top, with the available subscriptions underneath. The second half of the page shows you the premium features included with all subscriptions.
- Select the plan that best fits your needs by clicking on it, and then click "Next".
- On the next page, review your payment information and click on "Submit." You will see confirmation of your upgraded subscription on the screen, and an email will be sent you the email address on your account.
As a reminder, all subscriptions are considered non-refundable and will automatically renew until cancelled. Be sure you understand what you are purchasing before you complete the subscription process.
NOTE: If you are upgrading your subscription, a prorated charge for the difference in subscription prices will automatically be charged to the card on file. If you are downgrading your subscription, the difference in subscription prices will be automatically added as a credit towards your next subscription billing (i.e. you will pay less at the next renewal).