There are two ways to reset your password.
As a logged-out user
If you are unable to access your account to change the password:
- Click Login.
- On the next page, beneath the login button, click the link labeled “Forgot your Password?”
- Next, enter the email address associated with your account.
- You may be asked to complete a CAPTCHA.
- Click “Retrieve Password.” An automated email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password and regain access to your account.
- Once you have received the link to reset your password, please ensure you are logged out of your account, then click the link in your email. You will then be prompted to enter a new password.
As a logged-in user, trying to access your Settings (ie. trying to cancel your subscription)
So you've logged into your Housekeeper.com account and have navigated to your Settings. Now you are being asked to enter your password, in order to move forward.
- Click on "Forgot password" in the little pop-up window.
- Enter the email address on your account (the one you logged in with)
- Complete the CAPTCHA to confirm you are not a robot and click "Submit." An automated email will be sent to you with a reset link.
- But wait, make sure you log out of your account before you click the rest link in your email.
- Now, go to your email and locate the reset password email. Click the "Reset Password" link; you will be redirected back to Housekeeper.com and asked to enter a new password.
- Enter a new password and click save!
NOTE: If you do not see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder as sometimes emails may be filtered there accidentally.