On Housekeeper.com, you apply for a job by sending a message to employers, directly from their job post. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Ensure you are logged into your account and navigate to the job search page.
- From there, click into the profile of the individual that you would like to contact.
- From the user's profile, select "Message," to write to the user.
Note: Here you can also call the user via TeleSafe™ by selecting "Call." If you choose to call the user, please see our article How do I place a call using TeleSafe™ for more information. Do keep in mind TeleSafe™ is a paid feature.
- Type your message in the space provided, and click “Send A Message”.
Tip: Although we do have pre-set messages, you can always change or add to the message, as a way to stand out. Be unique, introduce yourself, and let employers know why you think you are a good for them!
- Once you have sent your message, your conversations with that user will be available right in your Inbox.
Note: As we record all TeleSafe™ calls, those recordings will be added to your Inbox as well.
Note: While we do encourage folks to respond to all messages and calls they receive, unfortunately, many do not. Feel free to send a follow-up message or place a TeleSafe™ call to anyone you have not heard back from after a week.