Whether you are hiring or looking for a job or hiring, here are the steps to signing up and creating a profile:
- Navigate to the website and click on the “Get Started” button in the top right-hand corner of your screen. On a mobile device, this option is available from the drop-down menu.
- To complete your registration, provide the required information for each step until the sign-up process is complete.
- You will be asked questions about your job or experience. Don't worry, you can edit this information later, and upload photos. See How do I edit the details of my profile?
- Once sign-up is complete, you will be able to start searching on-site.
- Your profile will need to be approved before others can view it. This process can take up to 24 hours.
Note: Your profile acts like a resume of you are looking for a job, or as a job post if you are hiring.
Tip: For guidance on how to take and choose the best profile photo, be sure to check out our article, How do I choose a profile photo?